From LinuxMCE wiki
|Version||Status||Date Updated||Updated By|
|1004||Working||23 Oct 2011||Kezza|
Currently confirmed devices working
1. Plug in your 1-Wire device (no sensors yet)
2. Go to Show devices tree->CORE and click on Create Child Device
3. Click Pick Device Template and find 1wire device template or use ID 2161. Click Pick Device Template
4. Under Core->1wire I had to select the serial port under COM Port on PC
5. Save and reload router (be patient it has to download the 1Wire software)
5. Plug in your sensor
6. Wait until your sensor is found and installed (could take a while)
7. You should now see the Sensor as a child of the 1-Wire device and the status look like this ON/AUTO/AUTO/25 (16.56). With 16.56 degrees.
8. The sensor can now be added under Floorplan Wizard
NOTE: This page is currently a WIP and will be expanded when more information is available. Main thing that needs to be added is how to find the address of the sensors.