|Version||Status||Date Updated||Updated By|
The Asus GigaX1108N is an 8-Port desktop gigabit switch, and it works great with LinuxMCE, no configuration needed at all.
Desktop Gigabit Switch with Internal PSU
GigaX1105N/1108N are able to handle multimedia, video streaming and real-time broadcast applications through the workgroup.
The GigaX1105N/1108N Gigabit Ethernet Switches are perfect solutions for solving traffic block at the core of the network. Supporting advanced features such as jumbo frame, GigaX1105N/1108N are able to handle multimedia, video streaming and real-time broadcast applications through the workgroup. Besides the built-in power supply, they also eliminated the hassle of power adapter allocation and improved user friendliness. Their desktop-sized design further enables them to fit in space-limited locations.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T), IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX), IEEE 802.3ab (1000Base-T) standards
- Auto negotiation of speed (10/100/1000Mbps) and duplex mode
- 8K MAC addresses with automatic address learning and aging
- Full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex backpressure.
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9.6K bytes.
- Auto MDI/MDIX