How to set main office phoneline
From LinuxMCE wiki
If you need to test something with Cisco7960 or (by accident) modified asterisk configuration on 10.0.0.150, and you still want broadvoice number to ring in the office read this manual.
Cisco 7960 changed
If you used the phone for tests (and set it to get ip by DHCP) you have to revert those changes :
- set DHCP to NO
- set IP to 10.0.0.203
- set MASK to .255.255.255.0
- set Router to 10.0.0.1
- set NameServer to 10.0.0.1
- set TFTP to 10.0.0.150 (on 10.0.0.150 in /tftpboot you'll find it's configuration files, no need to modify)
- reboot the phone
- if something went wrong (it hasn't registered in 1-2 minutes) recheck all phone settings.
You have to do so because in 10.0.0.* network we don't have DCHP that will set TFTP, and so on.
When you plug the phone in one of the testing network and set it to DHCP it will fill those automatically.
Configs on .150 changed
Remember that 10.0.0.150 has many IP addresses (150, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 174, 175), so modifiing something in telecom related pages may screw everything.
To repair it follow this steps:
- go to http://10.0.0.150/pluto-admin/amp/admin/config.php
- delete all trunks, incoming and outgoing routing
- run /usr/pluto/bin/create_amp_broadvoice.pl with needed parameters
- go to http://10.0.0.150/pluto-admin/amp/admin/config.php?display=7&extdisplay=9543372199/ and set destination to 3314
Test if everything is working fine
Dial 918777588648, it should say something like "Welcome to LinuxMCE....", then press "0", and wait for incoming call.