NMEDIAPC 600 BA
|Version||Status||Date Updated||Updated By|
Purchased from newEgg, more data available on the nMEDIAPC website: http://www.nmediapc.com/htpc600.htm
- 2×60mm silent case fan; 1×80mm silent HDD fan
- All-in-One Card Reader (probed as "generic mass storage device" and connected via internal USB)
- Microsoft Vista Remote - Windows MCE Receiver and Windows MCE Remote (Does not work with LinuxMCE or MythTV)
- 2× USB 2.0; IEEE 1394; MIC and HeadPhone connectors on the left front of the case
- S/PDIF output jack
- Microsoft MCE IR remote rack to install a 2005 MCE remote (could probably be used for many other IR Blasters / transceivers.
Runs quiet. I will probably disconnect the blue power LED and the red HDD LED. Will have to install a new IR transceiver that is compatible with LinuxMCE or just get the Fiire Chief.