From LinuxMCE wiki
LinuxMCE Home Software Sections
These sections of the documentation explain the individual software modules in detail: how to use them, configure them, and program them.
Because the software modules in LinuxMCE are provided by the LinuxMCE team and a community made of independent programmers and document writers, the software modules are divided into two main sections: one for the ones written by LinuxMCE, and the other for those provided by the community.
Software written by the LinuxMCE developers
- Core Programs
- DCE Devices and Plug-ins
Software written by the community
Since independent programmers are welcome to make contributions, LinuxMCE also hosts the following sections for 3rd party modules:
- DCE Devices and Utilities
LinuxMCE software components index
- sqlCVS User's manual
- sqlCVS Programmer's Guide
- Does the device Implement DCE?
- Understanding Controlled Via (aka Parent)
- Make a DCE Device in 5 minutes
- Why DCE complements UPNP, XAP, XPL and other standards?
- Plain Text DCE Messages