LinuxMCE Home Software Sections
Since independent programmers are welcome to make contributions, the software modules in LinuxMCE are provided by both the LinuxMCE team and our community of independent programmers. In this documentation, the software modules are categorized based on their source.
Software written by the LinuxMCE developers:
- Core Programs
- DCE Devices and Plug-ins
Software written by the community (3rd party modules):
- 3rd party DCE Devices and Utilities
The following index provides links to the sections of the documentation that details the individual software modules and explain how to use, configure, or program them.
LinuxMCE software components index
- sqlCVS User's manual
- sqlCVS Programmer's Guide
- Does the device Implement DCE?
- Understanding Controlled Via (aka Parent)
- Make a DCE Device in 5 minutes
- Why DCE complements UPNP, XAP, XPL and other standards?
- Plain Text DCE Messages