From LinuxMCE wiki
- Seluxit viaSENS Home Controller
- LSControl ES 861 Temperature sensor
- LSControl ES 861 Humidity Humidity sensor (eats battery's)
- Everspring ST814 Temp/hum sensor
- ACT Homepro ZDW230 Dimmer wall mounted
- Düwi 05433 Dimmer wall mounted
- ACT Homepro ZDP200 Dimmer plugin
- ACT Homepro ZRP200 Appliance module plugin
- Düwi plug adaptor switch ZW ZS 3500 Appliance module plugin
- Merten 507501 Appliance module Flush-mounted
- Express Controls EZmotion Temp/Light/Motion sensor
- ACT Homepro ZTH200 Remote
- Tricklestar 200ZW-EU-W Remote
To make a scenario for heating my care in the morning and by a climate scenario on the orbiter I have made the following setup.
This scenario turns on the wall outlet for the car and turns it off after 1,5 hours. If I execute this scenario form the orbiter it does not work it will just send all the commands at once and there will be no delay. So I hide this scenario by unchecking all the rooms.
I then made another scenario to execute this scenario:
I also added a Timed Event to execute this scenario every weekday morning.
I have started my quest to control all heating in my house using LMCE. I am using Z-Wave as my primary control system. The temp sensors are LSControl ES 861 and the heaters are controlled by various Z-Wave modules.
The first room out is the bedroom. I only need to have this room warm when I go to bed and wake up. If I am not sleeping at home I don't need to turn the heat up at all (HouseMode = Extended-away). These two events control the heater. They are both Temperature Changed Events. The first event turns the heater on, the second turns it off.