ACT Homepro ZTH200
The HomePro remote control ZTH 200 can control a variety of Z-Wave compatible devices such as switches, dimmers, window blinds and motion sensors. The ZTH 200 can include, exclude devices, group them, assign devices to scenes and set and release associations. Furthermore the unit is able to set user specific commands to configure devices such as motion sensors. The device is a portable controller but offers enhanced features such as timers for time-triggered actions.
- Provides wireless radio frequency control of HomePro Plug-in Dimming/Switching Modules and Wall Switches
- Dims lamps and switches lamps and appliances on and off
- Provides Timers, Child Protection and Burglar Deterrent
- Can create 64 groupings of lamps and 32 different scene settings.
- Can operate up to 64 HomePro Plug-In Modules and Wall Switch Modules
- User friendly menu based operation
- Power: Two AA batteries
- Signal (Frequency): 868.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 feet (line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-wave device).
- Dimensions: 4.7" L x 2.8" W x 1.2" H
- Weight Approx.: 8 oz.
- User Interface Button: Keypad
- LCD Display: 2 x 12 Character