- It is expected that meeting participants will be familiar with this agenda and the resources it links to
- Any one may add to the agenda - just put your name next to the topic
- Time and Place
- This meeting will be held on IRC.
- Post your availability here if interested in this meeting
- Date: TBD
- Time: TBD
- Duration: TBD
- Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: TBD
0810 Progress Review
- Status review of each component (including review of defects marked at least major, or of special interest)
- Media Playing
- Setup and AV Wizard
- Web Admin
- Review of other topics as they arrise
0810 Short Term Goals
- Defects to address
- Features to implement
0810 Release Scheduling
- Should 0810 have a "formal" release schedule?
- 0810 Update release schedule (jondecker76)
- Discuss update scheduling for after 0810 is released, as well as the frequency of the updates.
- Maybe a planned monthly build (similar to how we do the weekly's now) for bugfixes/feature enhancements wouldn't be a bad idea.
High Level Design Discussions
- Discuss possibility of running our own new_install script on www.linuxmce.org and assigning our own installation ID's - (jondecker76)
- Who knows if and/or when plutohome.com will disappear along with the script that is currently used.
- Since we are our own entity at this point and very active in changing the direction of LMCE, I'd also like to see us start all over with installation ID #1 starting with 0810.
- This will cleanly separate us from pluto and provide insurance that we can continue to assign new installation ID's in the future (especially important once linking installations is possible).
- Old pluto installation ID's can be re-assigned for upgrades from 0710 with a post-upgrade script.
- This change can be made in a matter of an hour.
- Discuss efforts to improve defect tracking methods (jimbodude)
- Discuss ways to make sure all defects are reported
- Discuss ways to make sure all reported defects are addressed in a timely manner
- Consider re-working current work into LinuxMCE/Trac specific policy
- Discuss effectiveness of future meetings
- Decide whether to have more
- Discuss meeting frequency
- Voice chat? - (Cylon7)
- Schedule next meeting