Revision as of 23:09, 24 April 2009 by Jimbodude (New page: ==Logistics== *Agenda **It is expected that meeting participants will be familiar with this agenda and the resources it links to **Any one may add to the agenda - just put your name next t...)
- It is expected that meeting participants will be familiar with this agenda and the resources it links to
- Any one may add to the agenda - just put your name next to the topic
- Time and Place
- This meeting will be held on IRC.
- Date: Sunday, April 26
- Time: 14:00 GMT/UTC, 10:00AM New York, 16:00 Berlin Time, 15:00 London Time
- Duration: 1.5 hour maximum
- Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: #linuxmce-meeting
Items from previous meeting
- Standardized testing procedures (hari)
- 0810 Release Scheduling (NO ONE)
- Improved defect tracking (jimbodude)
0810 Progress Review
- Review of major bugs
0810 Short Term Goals
- Defects to address
- Features to implement
High Level Design Discussions
Items deferred from previous meeting
- Discuss possibility of running our own new_install script on www.linuxmce.org and assigning our own installation ID's - (jondecker76)
- Who knows if and/or when plutohome.com will disappear along with the script that is currently used.
- Since we are our own entity at this point and very active in changing the direction of LMCE, I'd also like to see us start all over with installation ID #1 starting with 0810.
- This will cleanly separate us from pluto and provide insurance that we can continue to assign new installation ID's in the future (especially important once linking installations is possible).
- Old pluto installation ID's can be re-assigned for upgrades from 0710 with a post-upgrade script.
- This change can be made in a matter of an hour.
- Schedule next meeting
- Asynchronous scheduling communication