ACT Homepro ZDW230
Revision as of 15:38, 28 September 2010 by Zaerc
|Version||Status||Date Updated||Updated By|
|710||According to category, Works without caveats||11th May 2010||Wierdbeard65|
|810||According to category, Works without caveats||11th May 2010||Wierdbeard65|
- The ZDW230 is a single switch design which controls the connected load and also serves as a transmitter using multiple switch taps (controls one group of 5 Z-Wave modules.
- ZDW230 replaces an existing wall switch, and can add 3-way capability.
- ZDW230 can be programmed as routing slaves to establish firm signal routes and can be "associated" with other Z-wave devices in order to control them.
- ZDW230 has automatic Static Update Controller (SUC) capability. A Static Controller is one that is not moved afterits addition to the network. The Static Controller can act as a gateway in the system, since other nodes always know its position. The “always listening” advantage of the Static Controller is that other nodes can transmit information frames to it whenever needed.
- ZDW230 can be configured to Control Shades or Window Coverings via Z-Wave network.
This is the 3-wire version, there is also a 2-wire version (ZDW232) available.