Adding new web links
It is possible to add new web links to the computing page.
In order for web links to show op on the Computing Page within an orbiter, you have to add the link in Firefox from a Media Director. Here is the easiest method for adding new bookmarks.
- Browse to Computing Screen and Select one of the Preloaded Web links or Bookmarks, this will open up a Firefox browser on the Media Direction.
- Browse the web like any normal web browser and when you find a page of interest
- Add your new bookmarks
- NOTE: you must close the browser with File->Quit.
- Reopen the Computing Scree,
- Your New bookmarks will be visible.
IMPORTANT: If you close the browser by using the LinuxMCE buttons at the bottom of the screen your bookmarks will not be saved!