Change log .42
|This page was written by Pluto and imported with their permission when LinuxMCE branched off in February, 2007. In general any information should apply to LinuxMCE. However, this page should be edited to reflect changes to LinuxMCE and remove old references to Pluto.|
- Computing and DVD menu full functional for UI2 (thansk to XShape extension)
- UpdateMedia improvements (each media file has associated the storage drive)
- Unified OrbiterGL's text rendering with SDL's text rendering. UTF8 is enabled for OrbiterGL too now.
- Orbiter improvements and fixes.
- Fixed resolution recovery when installing using the recovery procedure
- Mouse support in A/V Wizard
- Fixed gc100 detection script
- Updated ATI drivers
- Updated MythTV
- NOTE: if doing and upgrade from .41 to .42 and using WIN XP or WIN CE Orbiter you'll receive an error message when you run Orbiter.
To fix this, please uninstall LinuxMCE Orbiter, then re-install it.