Change log .43
|This page was written by Pluto and imported with their permission when LinuxMCE branched off in February, 2007. In general any information should apply to LinuxMCE. However, this page should be edited to reflect changes to LinuxMCE and remove old references to Pluto.|
- Orbiter improvements and bug fixes. Orbiter working on ATI. Changes to work with xfwm. UI2 medium (with xshape) working.
- Great optimizations to UpdateMedia. UpdateMedia will save also long attributes, coverarts and bookmarks.
- Fixed bugs in DCERouter/framework
- Ability to create software raid 0,1 and 5 (Advanced -> Configuration -> Raid from pluto web admin)
- Fully recompiled Xorg 7.1.1
- Migrated most of the nfs shares to cifs
- Switched window managers again, from icewm to xfwm4
- Z-Wave is extended with more commands and it supports PIR devices.