This page serves as a summary developers and their of current short or midterm development goals, and is for information's sake ONLY. It is not intended to serve as any sort of commitment by any developer, and there's no ETA attached to any goal. The goals are ordered as per the approximate priority given to them by each developer.
- Asterisk 1.8
- IPv6 support
- QML-based orbiter (qOrbiter) both for mobile devices (especially android) and media directors
- Background mobile device services to interface with LMCE automation
- Zwave feature additions
- Streamlined DVD install process
- Improvements to video and audio card detection and configuration
- Move button debugging
- Qorbiter development support
- Qorbiter testing
- iOrbiter (Orbiter for iOS)
- Refactoring work on game player
- networking the use of more then 2 interfaces and as wifi AP.