Revision as of 23:13, 9 November 2011 by Twodogs
|Version||Status||Date Updated||Updated By|
|This article is a stub and requires expansion|
- 2 x HDMI-in to HDMI-out (selectable)
- OSD setup
- hard power-switch (in/out toggle) next to soft power switch (push button)
- RS232 port on rear is only for firmware upgrades, according to manual, however there is an external IR input jack, so external control via PC will just require a little more "glue"
- dim/night mode for display, which dims the VFD, and shuts off the inner blue glow of the volume control
- There is an A/V Delay setting, which can be used to add latency to the audio in order to sync with other audio output devices. I noticed that my LG 42LB5D has a bit of audio latency on its speakers, and until I figure out how to eliminate it, I have set my AVR245 to 80ms of delay, which syncs it up nicely with the TV.