Revision as of 16:31, 28 September 2010 by Zaerc
|Version||Status||Date Updated||Updated By|
- The H2 model has an nVidia graphics card and is preferable to the A3 model.
- See Hiper website for similar products.
- Made specifically as a Media PC, with S-video, surround sound, and multiple other outputs already integrated.
- Uses MSI motherboards.
- Has Firewire, integrated IR, multiple USB ports. Built-in WiFi.
- Comes with MSI motherboard. An ideal system for a Media Director.
- Does not includes a DVD optical drive -- SonyNEC AD7630A or Matsuhita CW-8123-B recommended.
- Note: In 2007, reviewers indicated that Hiper had little Linux support and was not very helpful to the Linux community. However, many Linux incompatibilities for the Hiper have been solved in recent Linux kernels. For more info see:
- Approx. US$300 (April 2008). (Jan 2009 - this product is not available at Newegg)