Known Issues 0710 Beta4
- "Failed to get IVTV video driver" message on status window on Orbiter. it's because IVTV package fails to install.
- VIA video support is a bit lame at the moment: Cursor leaves dandruff with OpenChrome drivers (fix is to enable SWCursor in xorg.conf, need to make default), MythTV menu text not always drawn with VIA proprietary drivers
- nVidia 7150 + and some 6150 systems have high cpu problem. This causes high Xorg usage with MythTV + Xine, unless V-Sync disabled.
- Zwave children have the device data's and room reseted after reload router. A fixed was committed (svn rev #19914) in General Info Plugin for this. To fix this on your machine, follow the steps:
- cd /usr/pluto/bin - mv General_Info_Plugin.so General_Info_Plugin.so.orig - wget -c ftp://builder32.linuxmce.com/Download/GIP-beta4-fix/i386/General_Info_Plugin.so for i386 or - wget -c ftp://builder32.linuxmce.com/Download/GIP-beta4-fix/x86_64/General_Info_Plugin.so for i386 - reload router