Revision as of 21:50, 9 June 2008 by Langstonius (New page: =Linksys SPA-3102= ====Specifications==== The Linksys SPA3102 features the ability to connect standard telephones and fax machines to IP-based data networks with the additional benefit of...)
The Linksys SPA3102 features the ability to connect standard telephones and fax machines to IP-based data networks with the additional benefit of an integrated connection for legacy telephone network "hop-on, hop-off" applications.
- IP Telephony features
- VoIP Protocols SIP v2
- Voice Codecs G.711, G.723.1, G.729a, G.726
- Telephony Interfaces 1 phone (FXS), 1 line (FXO)
- IP Telephony Features Echo cancellation (G.168)
Setting up with linuxMCE
Configuring the Device
- Step 1 - Initial setup.
- Connect the SPA-3102 to your internal network (the one connected to the lmce subnet)
- Proceed with initial configuration via the administration page. Once you set passwords and locale settings, you can move to the next step
- Note, you can leave the dhcp and network settings as is. We will not be using the routing functions of this device.
- Step 2 - SIP connection settings.