LinuxMCE-1004 - Changesets
This page outlines some information about the Beta, as well as outlining any changes and bugfixes we are applying, just like we did with the alpha2 page.
If a package needs to be built, put it under Upcoming fixes... As soon as a set of package is built, those packages move into a section called Update XXXXX where XXXXX is the svn revision at the time of build.
Note: Please put the name of the package file and the source and bin package number in this list, followed by a small description of what has changed! Hulu Player is not the name of the package, but lmce-hulu-player. It makes the life of the person, who needs to update the repo a lot easier. Thank you!
- pluto-boot-scripts (234) -- Ref #1564 Small change to Utils.sh to check the state of need for alsa backport module, regardless of whether or not the correct nvidia driver is already installed. This is a problem if upgrading an existing install at the moment, snapshot unaffected.
- pluto-website-admin (220) -- Refs #1321. Added Telecom TTS voice selection to Wizard/Basic Info/Installation.
- pluto-system-database (211) -- Refs #1321. Added Language DeviceData to TTS device.
- pluto-asterisk (270) -- Refs #1321. Refactored IVR generation script to multilanguage. Added french and german generation routines.
- lmce-asterisk -- Refs #1321 Adding german and french phonetic translators to use with mbrola tts
- pluto-boot-scripts (234) -- Ref #1564, Fixed audio problems for HDMI on most everything. Affected files are SetupAudioVideo.sh and nvidia-install.sh. A new snapshot should be generated.
- pluto-avwizard (555,556) -- Ref #1564, more audio changes similar to above, affecting AVWizard_Run.sh.
- lmce-eib-eibd (773) -- Refs #1558. Make RGB lights work with KNX. One DCE command can be mapped to an array of multiple KNX commands. Can be usefull for supporting other devices in future.
- pluto-website-admin (220) -- Refs #1558. KNX wizard completely refactored under the hood. Should now fully work. Support for RGB lights added.
- pluto-system-database (211) -- Refs #1558. Removed KNX Thermostats from webadmin. This is already included in KNX Climate
- pluto-boot-scripts (234) -- Refs #1541. Fixed stupid mistake in SetupAudioVideo.sh which was deleting xorg.conf and xorg.conf.pluto.avwizard while working through the end of the wizard.
- pluto-std-plugins (116,135) - Fixes return value of commands in #1230
- lmce-game-player (673,674) -- PCEngine added to Emulator Factory
- pluto-system-database (211) -- Lots of Game Player fixes in designer related to the various orbiter remotes.
- lmce-sdlmame (682,683) -- patches for game recording (AVI file by default) and to disable warning and disclaimer messages.
- lmce-sdlmess (716,717) -- patches for game recording (AVI file by default) and to disable warning and disclaimer messages.
- pluto-boot-scripts (234) -- Refs #1541. Live boot from the live DVD is now fixed, with better video handling. Changes to dvd-installer.sh and lmcemaster.sh. A new snapshot should be generated. Ref #1564, Fixed audio problems for HDMI on most everything. Affected files are SetupAudioVideo.sh and nvidia-install.sh. More chipsets appropriated there as well.
- pluto-boot-scripts (234)
- Refs #1414. Change from manufacturer names to pciid for clearer detection and added ATI HD2xxx-4xxx fglrx use in Utils.sh.
- Refs #1535. Change to SetupAudioVideo.sh missing a $ in EnableDigitalOutputs. Adds || to prevent crashing if there is no card available.
- pluto-avwizard (555,556)
- Refs #1273 backup and remove xorg.conf and xorg.conf.pluto.avwizard on start of AVWizard to go fix toggling/sizing problems.
- Refs #1535. Change to AVWizard_Run.sh Adds || to audio mixer unmute/vol set to prevent Wizard crashing if there is no card available or asound cannot be set for other reasons.
- Refs #1480 make our own fun. This source creates package huludesktop huludesktop_i386.deb with all of the pieces in place. Reverts flash to 10.3.183.20, the last version with GPU accelleration/VDPAU. This package does not exist in lucid multiverse, so there should be no version competition. Consider changing version and testing in 8.10 for cross compatability, unless theirs is working well. Possible advantage of accelleration in flash. Folder lives in http://svn.linuxmce.org/svn/branches/LinuxMCE-1004/extra and can be built from there with dpkg-deb -b huludesktop_i386
- Refs #1443 Get CID working in asterisk when no PAE header present
- pluto-x-scripts (520,523)
- #1414 removes attempt to install defunct nvidia-glx package and stops preinstall of fglrx in case of radeon requirement, as the two cause conflicts.
- pluto-boot-scripts (234)
- Refs #1535 Change to nvidia-install.sh for new handling of nvidia HDMI audio scenario to overwrite the asound.conf template. Inclusion of asound.conf.backports. Additional changes to revert from backports on chipset change which no longer requires/desires it.