Difference between revisions of "Nokia DBOX2"
m (nokia does not supports running linuxmce on their hardware)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 15:28, 24 February 2008
The Nokia DBOX2 is a DVB receiver very common in europe. There is an alternative linux firmware version available. The images utilizing the "Neutrino" gui can be used over the network with mythtv.
- enable SPTS mode in "Driver and Bootoptions" menu
- add a input device of type "DBOX2 Input", adapt to your dbox2's IP configuration
- add a video source, select something (eg TVToday, does not matter, program guide is pulled over DVB, press ctrl-c in the configuration script)
- connect the video source with the input device
- manually add channels (choose the exact names as stored on the dbox2)
The DBOX2 bootloader gets stuck when fed with a pxelinux.0 file. You have to create a dhcp stub device/entry.