QOrbiter Acer Icona A210
This is about setup qOrbiter on LinuxMCE and installing qOrbiter on the Acer Icona A210 Tablet
Acer Icona A210
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- 1GB DDR3L RAM
- nVidia Tegra T3 1.2GHz (Quad-core)
- Detailed technical information 
Setup qOrbiter on Core ...
... as described in 
Install QOrbiter on Device
- Enable installation of Apps from "Unknown sources": Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown sources CHECK
- Open PlayStore and install Ministro2 
- Open "Browser" App on HomeScreen
- Go to: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6ucnrflo6w7ry8m/AecFEjsyVS
- open folder Android-ICS-apk/ and click on "QOrbiter-release.apk"
- wait for the download to finish, then open the download file
- Accept all warnings
- Make sure additional Qt libs installed properly!