1. Add your ZWave lights
2. Add the dsc panel.(what is a dsc panel?) Then add the alarm sensors.
3. Turn on the Bluetooth mobile phone and enter the phone number for the phone (use a phone with service). Enter it like you would dial it.
4. Add your Panasonic ip camera. It will ask which lights it can view and which sensors it’s close to. Associate it with the zwave light and an alarm sensor.
5. Quick reload router, and arm the alarm (your default pin is 1234)
6. Trip the sensor. Immediately the light associated with the sensor should come on and it should archive the camera video.
7. You should hear a 30 second countdown, and then the TV turns on and plays the security breach video
8. The mobile phone should ring and say ‘Security breach’ plus the name of the sensor, and offer to connect.
9. When you say ‘yes’, you should see the WAP page with the description of the breach.
10. If you hit the ‘talk’ button on the phone, the m/d’s should call you so you can speak through the house with the phone.
11. Pressing the reset alarm button on the phone should reset the alarm
12. in the LinuxMCE-admin web site should be a log of the breach with an archive of the video from the cameras.