- Silicondust HDHomeRun
- Official HDHomeRun Forum (hosted by silicondust.com) Official HDHomeRun Forum
- HDHomeRun Forum (hosted by 9thtee.com) HDHomeRun Forum
Where to Buy?
- $169.00, free shipping (as of 21 NOV 2007) cyberestore.com
- $169.00 + shipping (as of 21 NOV 2007) 9thtee.com
- $169.00 + shipping (as of 21 NOV 2007) PC_Alchemy
- $169.00 + shipping (as of 21 NOV 2007) Mythic.TV
- approx. $169.00 + shipping (as of 21 NOV 2007) eBay
- $149.99 + shipping (as of 24 AUG 2008) Sundial Micro
Watch over-the-air digital & unencrypted digital cable TV from all computers in your home network
Dual tuners - record/watch multiple channels at once
IR Receiver - use most standard remotes to signal your PC
* Windows Media Center: o MCE 2005 (beta). o Vista MCE 32-bit (beta). o Vista MCE 64-bit (beta). * SnapStream BeyondTV (beta) * SageTV - DVR for Windows. * MediaPortal - DVR for Windows (beta). * GB-PVR - DVR for Windows (beta). * MythTV - DVR for Linux. * Pluto - Home automation & media system. * VLC - Multi-platform media viewer.
* 8-VSB (ATSC over-the-air digital HDTV) * QAM64/256 (unencrypted digital cable TV) * Dual HDTV Tuners * IR Receiver (38kHz) * 100baseTX high speed network
* Networked Digital HDTV Tuner * Power supply * 7' RJ45 Patch Cable
If you have your LinuxMCE core configured as your DHCP server, it will detect a new HDHomeRun and prompt you to scan for channels. If you are using Schedules Direct, mythfilldatabase will automatically fill in scheduling data for over-the-air (antenna) inputs. But 99.9% of cable systems do not have the types of channel mappings which MythTV can use to set up listings for you, in that case you will need to manually set the channum and XMLTVID for each channel to match those reported by the Schedules Direct channel editor. The HDHomeRun QAM channel database may be helpful for this step, see here.