Hello, welcome to the User page of Bdfoster!
Here, I will be posting my setup, thoughts, and other random junk that I come across, all LMCE related.
- Motherboard: ASUS M3A78-EM AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G HDMI Micro ATX AMD
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache 2MB L3 Cache Socket AM2+ 95W Dual-Core black edition
- RAM: G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel
- Extra NIC: Intel PWLA8391GT 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps PCI PRO/1000 GT Desktop Adapter
- HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s
- FDD: SONY Black 1.44MB 3.5" Model MPF920 Black
- DVD Drive: LG Black 2MB Cache SATA
- Display: Hitachi 32" LCD Television, International Version, RS-232
- (Planned) TV Tuner: Hauppauge PVR-500 Dual-Tuner NTSC
- NETGEAR GS108 10/100/1000Mbps ProSafe Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch
- NETGEAR WPN824v2 RangeMax MIMO Wireless Router (used as access point)
- Linksys SPA-921 Corded VoIP Phone
- Linksys WBP54G Wireless Dongle
- X-Lite on bdfoster's laptop
- HP Pavilion dv6436nr
- X-Lite on bdfoster's wife's laptop
- HP Touchsmart tx2z
Presently using Alpha7
- Get another phone, Cisco-branded wireless VoIP
==Mon June 5, 2009 04:38 CET Well, got some stuff done today with the LMCE portion. Got this User Page running, helped some people on IRC, looked for some tuners and some sprinkler stuff, and finally got my telecom stuff running today. I can now get my incoming calls!! I also looked into getting the outside access working, going to have to do some port fowarding on the modem, but it should work. I just don't have the energy to do it tonight. Maybe some time this week.
Bdfoster 04:42, 15 June 2009 (CEST)