"SMART HOUSE" Project is based on LinuxMCE for Home Security and Automation as per this network diagram :
- 1 ADSL Router
- 1 CORE+MD PC : Laptop ASUS + Intel Core Duo + Nvidia GEForce Ge96 GT130M + 1 network card
- 1 camera IP D-Link DCS-942L
- 1 tablet IPAD with RoamingOrb (Orbiter application version 1.0.3)
The CORE : LinuxMCE 10.4 Installation
A Core is a single dedicated PC acting as a server that interacts with all the components of the system.
- Snapshot LMCE 22/10/2012 Revision 26592
- Installation DVD in Hybrid configuration ( Core + MD )
- Kubuntu install = OK - LinuxMCE install fails before loading AVWizard due to Nvidia driver issue
- Snapshot LMCE 25/10/2012 Revision 26611
== ORBITER : RoamingOrb 1.0.3 in IPAD tablet
Orbiters are high-tech remote controls. An Orbiter is the device that displays the LinuxMCE User Interface. It is used to send commands to devices in the LinuxMCE system.