User Management Scripts
- Call /usr/pluto/bin/SetupUsers_Homes.sh script: see below
- Creates user voicemenu by calling:
- Adds a LinuxMCE user to the system setting up a home user directory /home/user_* and adding the LinuxMCE subdirectories.
- Creates samba share
- Creates permissions for newly created directories.
- UpdateMediaDeamon is enabled and disables via the following script:
Removes a LinuxMCE user from the linux system users. This script is executed from the LinuxMCE web-admin interface before the LinuxMCE user is removed from the databases.
RemoveUser.sh [OPTIONS] <LinuxMCEUserID> -d delete home directory -a delete all files owned by user -b[=DIR] create at backup of user files before deleting them and place it in the DIR directory. If no DIR is specified the backup should be placed /tmp directory