Difference between revisions of "WebDT 366"
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Part 1 of 2:
Part 1 of 2:
Revision as of 15:41, 28 July 2009
- Windows® Embedded and Windows XP with Windows Media Player and Internet Explorer; ICA & RDP Terminal clients; Terminal Emulation software
- Compatible with Windows CE or Windows XP applications
- Brilliant 8.4" TFT Active Matrix LCD at 800 x 600 SVGA resolution
- Integrated touch screen display with "on screen" soft keyboard support
- CompactFlash™ slot; PC Card slot; USB port
- Built-in HDD, 802.11 b/g WLAN adapter and Bluetooth available
- Full 16-bit audio with stereo; headset jack; built-in stereo speakers and microphone
WebDT Pins (Numbered looking at front of cradle)
Power Connection is on the right-hand side of the cradle.
USB B connection is on left-hand side of the cradle, the two USB A connections are on the front.
Reading the table: The number to the left of the ":" is the pin number, the number to the right is the number on the usb connection number (as I numbered them).
1: (Unknown) 2: U13 3: U9 4: U2, U6, U11 5: U12 6: (Unknown)
7: U5, U10, U15 8: U8 9: P1 10: U7 11: U14 12: (Unknown)
13: (Unknown) 14: (Unknown) 15: (Unknown) 16: P2 17: (Unknown) 18: U1
Pins U3 and U4 connections' are unknown presently.