Revision as of 17:49, 24 September 2015 by Sambuca
A couple of events and their activity are auto generated by LinuxMCE using UpdateEntArea.
- Watching Media - is always executed when someone starts a media in a room
- Stop Watch Media - executed when someone stops a media in a room
- Leave House - turns interior lights off, media off, all users to away from home, arm any security interfaces.
- Is triggered from the security scenario (select Away or Extended Away)
- Sunset - whenever the sun sets at the location of the LinuxMCE installation this is called
- Sunrise - whenever the sun rises in the morning at the location of the LinuxMCE installation
- Security Event 16 - Security Breach event - is called whenever a security breach happens. Some canned audio is played throughout the house, and all lights are turned on.
- Security Event 17 - Fire alarm event - is called whenever a smoke sensor is tripped. Some canned audio is played throughout the house, and all lights are turned on.
- Security Event 18 - Reset alarm event - is called whenever a tripped alarm is reset. All playing media is stopped, and for good measures a play media with no filename is send.
All the events can be amended in Web Admin under My Scenarios.