Difference between revisions of "Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-150 MCE"
(better then nothing)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Revision as of 19:06, 27 August 2007
- Manufacturer info: http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_pvr150mce.html
- Seems to work: http://wiki.linuxmce.com/index.php/Video#Equipment_used_in_the_demo
WinTV-PVR-150 MCE has these great features:
- Plug and play TV tuner suppport for Linux Media Center Edition.
- Live TV from the built-in 125 channel cable ready TV tuner, plus composite/S-Video and audio inputs to connect to a * cable TV set top box or satellite receivers.
- Built-in hardware MPEG-2 encoder. Record TV or videos to disk using from 1-2 Gigabytes of disk space per hour of recorded video. While recording, the WinTV-PVRs' hardware MPEG encoder does all the work, so your PC continues to run at full speed. Over USB 2.0, the WInTV-PVR-USB2 can record at up to 8MBits/sec.
- Pause live TV with instant replay, fast forward and rewind. FM radio receiver, so you can listen to FM radio while you work on your PC dbx-TV stereo decoder, for great TV sound.