Known Issues 0710 Beta4
Revision as of 13:30, 5 March 2008 by Ender
- "Failed to get IVTV video driver" message on status window on Orbiter. it's because IVTV package fails to install.
- VIA video support is a bit lame at the moment: Cursor leaves dandruff with OpenChrome drivers (fix is to enable SWCursor in xorg.conf, need to make default), MythTV menu text not always drawn with VIA proprietary drivers
- nVidia 7150 + and some 6150 systems have high cpu problem. This causes high Xorg usage with MythTV + Xine, unless V-Sync disabled.
- Zwave children have the device data's and room reseted after reload router. A fixed was committed (svn rev #19914) in General Info Plugin for this. To fix this on your machine, follow the steps:
- cd /usr/pluto/bin
- mv General_Info_Plugin.so General_Info_Plugin.so.orig
- reload router