Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 15:05, 31 January 2008
News: LinuxMCE Wiki was updated to latest version including a RSS feed extension. Instructions about how to use it can be found hereor you may take a look at a Test RSS.
Your guide to a smarter home!
Browsing media files
Telephone dial pad
More screenshots and videos
LinuxMCE is the only all-in-one open source solution that seamlessly combines:
- Media & entertainment with a server for music and video plus a PVR like TiVo or Sky+
- Home automation to control everything from lights to heating with a touch-screen tablet or your mobile phone
- Phone system with video conferencing
- Security system that feeds live video to your mobile during a security breach
Read more to see all the possibilities that LinuxMCE offers.
LinuxMCE Video hardware link is here http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/Video
Please take a moment to read about known issues before downloading our Quick Install DVD or the Two-CD Installer.
|Download LinuxMCE or buy LinuxMCE Products|
After checking known issues please download from an appropriate mirror
- January 16, 2008 Version 0710 beta 3 is released
- Beta Insteon Support now available (4-January-08)
- Linux Media Center PCs Review Roundup (4 October)
- DRM troubles drive ex-Microsoft employee to Linux (26 September)
- New SchedulesDirect service for MythTV (31 August)
- LinuxMCE 0704 is out! (7 August)
|More LinuxMCE media coverage|
Third party media and blog coverage
This Wiki has many Special:Categories categories of articles. There are also developer maillists, source code repositories (with attached discussions), bug/issue report mangement and forums for discussion among users, developers and other members of the LinuxMCE community.
LinuxMCE User Manual
HOWTO guides describing common scenarios
|Frequently Asked Questions
Responses to the most common questions
Help with common problems
Stay up to date with regular emails
Contact people involved with the project
A guide for software developers
Open source software used by LinuxMCE
Help improve the software by reporting bugs
Access the LinuxMCE source code
View version histories and changes