New QOrbiter Setup
In order to create a proper Splash / Setup screen, certain key things but be implemented. This is a guide to those functions and properties that must be set for a new QOrbiter to be created.
This page is not the traditional Splash screen. Instead of it being a loading screen, it should contain the following
- A loader to switch between the Connection Screen and the new QOrbiter setup screen
- logic to change screens and anything else you want done in the the setup screens before connecting to the router.
This screen should be the first loaded by the Splash.qml and contain the neccesary elements to establish a connection to thr router. This includes:
- Text entry for device number
- text entry from internal ip / hostname
- text entry box for external ip / hostname.
- Button to connect
- Button to start new QOrbiter setup