Nokia 770 Orbiter
Revision as of 13:51, 4 January 2007 by Wikiadmin
|This page was written by Pluto and imported with their permission when LinuxMCE branched off in February, 2007. In general any information should apply to LinuxMCE. However, this page should be edited to reflect changes to LinuxMCE and remove old references to Pluto.|
- Open up a web admin interface, go to Orbiter page and add a new device of type 'Orbiter'
- Locate the newly added device and change the resolution to 640x480 as the Nokia 770 won't support the default of 800x600
- Memorize the numeric id that pluto assigns to your new orbiter since you'll need it later, you can see it right of the 'Description' filed on the same page.
- Do a full regen of that orbiter and a quick reload router after that
Installing the package on the tablet
- Setup you wireless connection. To use your tablet as an orbiter you'll need to make sure that the tablet is located within the internal network of the core.
- Upload the deb package to you tablet using the usb cable or by downloading it directly from our website.
- Install it by double clicking on the deb file in file manager.