Single to Double NIC
Revision as of 16:12, 5 October 2007 by Zaerc (added to "network" category)
Changes need to be made in several places.
- Web Admin: Advanced menu > Network > Network Settings (more or less optional)
- Web Admin: Show devices tree/My Devices/CORE > Device data/Network Interfaces
- Change: eth0,dhcp|eth0:0,192.168.80.1,255.255.255.0 to: eth0,dhcp|eth1,192.168.80.1,255.255.255.0
- /etc/network/interfaces (can be edited from the launch manager).
- Comment out eth0:0 related entries:
auto lo iface lo inet loopback address 127.0.0.1 netmask 255.0.0.0 iface eth0 inet dhcp #auto eth0:0 #iface eth0:0 inet static # address 192.168.80.1 # netmask 255.255.255.0 iface eth1 inet static address 192.168.80.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 auto eth1 auto eth0