Revision as of 15:45, 27 June 2008 by Jspeckman
- 4U Rackmount case
- 350 watt PSU
- Dual Pentium 3 (1ghz)
- 2 Gb ram
- Onboard 100mb ethernet (external net)
- 64bit pci 1gb fiber card (internal net)
- 2 SB Live! cards
- 1 ati rage 128 (just enough video for a dedicated server)
- 1 80 Gb drive (system and audio media)
- 1 250 GB drive (video media)
- 1 CDROM drive
- None (I use XBMC on an Xbox to watch videos)
- Web orbiter
- Windows orbiter installed under wine
- 1 CM11A
- A couple of X10 switches and outlets
- 2 zones of whole house audio completed so far (this system is being designed for background music)
- All speaker wiring goes to a central location in the basement.
- Volume is controlled via mechanical volume knobs in each room.
- Zone 1 - first soundcard -> amp ->ceiling speakers on first floor.
- Zone 2 - second soundcard -> car amp ->pair of car speakers in outdoor housings on patio
- DS9490R w/ no sensors currently attached
- GSD weather retrieval plugin NOAA Weather