- If you want to add a new topic, click here.
- If you want to add a post, click on  by the header of the topic.
- Sign your post with 4 tilde ~~~~
- Preview before you submit!
If you're the wiki admin, block the spammers
The spammers are running wild on this wiki. Ban them from doing it. Trout 15:14, 14 September 2007 (MST)
- I'm working on it. Please do sign when you leave a message. You know how, don't you? Samme 15:52, 14 September 2007 (MST)
- Yes, of course I know how to sign comments. If you need help with admin, I volunteer. Trout 11:32, 15 September 2007 (MST)
- What's the hold up? We need some spammers banned. People are getting frustrated. Look at the decline in participation. Tired of dealing with spammers. Trout 09:26, 18 September 2007 (MST)
- I know Trout, but I haven't got any response from Paul yet regarding admin-rights, as soon as we get them then we can start cleaning up. Samme 09:39, 18 September 2007 (MST)
- Yeah! Thanks for blocking the spammers! Trout 05:37, 24 September 2007 (MST)
- This was just the first step, I'm thinking of implementing some other measures too. --Samme 23:18, 24 September 2007 (MST)
Needs to be fixed
|This article needs to be fixed and/or categorized.|
|Please contribute by fixing this article or other that needs to be fixed.|
Every page needs to be fixed. This is not helpful unless you say how it is to be fixed. Trout 09:56, 25 September 2007 (MST)
If categorization is one issue and weak content is another, maybe we could have two or more different ones. Trout 10:55, 25 September 2007 (MST)