- If you want to add a new topic, click here.
- If you want to add a post, click on  by the header of the topic.
- Sign your post with 4 tilde ~~~~
- Preview before you submit!
If you're the wiki admin, block the spammers
The spammers are running wild on this wiki. Ban them from doing it. Trout 15:14, 14 September 2007 (MST)
- I'm working on it. Please do sign when you leave a message. You know how, don't you? Samme 15:52, 14 September 2007 (MST)
- Yes, of course I know how to sign comments. If you need help with admin, I volunteer. Trout 11:32, 15 September 2007 (MST)
- What's the hold up? We need some spammers banned. People are getting frustrated. Look at the decline in participation. Tired of dealing with spammers. Trout 09:26, 18 September 2007 (MST)
- I know Trout, but I haven't got any response from Paul yet regarding admin-rights, as soon as we get them then we can start cleaning up. Samme 09:39, 18 September 2007 (MST)
- Yeah! Thanks for blocking the spammers! Trout 05:37, 24 September 2007 (MST)
- This was just the first step, I'm thinking of implementing some other measures too. --Samme 23:18, 24 September 2007 (MST)
Needs to be fixed
|This article needs to be fixed and/or categorized.|
|Please contribute by fixing this article or other that needs to be fixed.|
Every page needs to be fixed. This is not helpful unless you say how it is to be fixed. Trout 09:56, 25 September 2007 (MST)
If categorization is one issue and weak content is another, maybe we could have two or more different ones. Trout 10:55, 25 September 2007 (MST)
- Good point, what I mean the most with those are that they need to be categorized and wikified and often make them more readable. Maybe we should start by setting up some guidelines how articles should look etc? What do you think? Maybe we could somehow gather the ones that edit the wiki most and agree on some rules/guidelines, maybe via irc? --Samme 13:44, 25 September 2007 (MST)