|Version||Status||Date Updated||Updated By|
The D-Link DCS-910 works for video, but zoom is not yet implemented.
- Browser based
- 10/100mbit LAN
- 30fps max
- active motion detector
- MPEG4 compression
- UPnP, DynDNS
- Real-Time Live Video
- compatible with DCS-70 outdoor mount
IP Cameras and Motion Wrapper
IP cameras can be used under the Motion Wrapper to enable it to detect motion and alert based on that function.
To add Motion Wrapper and IP Cameras
NOTE: I had to set my camera to 640X480 to avoid losing the connection every 1-2 minutes.
- Open your webadmin control panel and on the left pane at the bottom click on "Show Device Tree".
- In the left pane Click on "core/hybrid".
- On the right pane near the top, click on "Create Child Device", then leave everything blank and click "Pick Device Template" button.
- Click the pull down box under "Device Template" and find the template labeled "Motion Wrapper", select this item and click "Pick Device Template"
- Now on the right pane, click "Create Child Device" again. Enter your IP Cameras IP address and MAC address here, then click "Pick Device Template"
- Click the pull down box under "Device Template" and use "Generic Motion IP Camera", then click "Pick Device Template"
- Now on the right window pane, under Device Info fill in your camera's MAC address, it is located on a sticket on the back of the camera.
- Still on the right window pane, scroll down to "Device Data" and fill in the following
TCP PORT: 80
USERNAME: <username you assigned>
PASSWORD: <password you assigned>
- Now click save at the bottom, reload your router, and on your mce interface go to "Security" -> "Generic Analog Camera" to see if it's working.