Danfoss RA Plus-w
|Version||Status||Date Updated||Updated By|
initial support is included in the svn. Will be shipped in the next stable release (0810). Requires SIS mode for full plug and play operation (you need a recent Z-Wave portable controller that can work as inclusion controller in sis mode like the Tricklestar_200ZW-US-W).
RA Plus-w is a programmable ZWave radiator thermostat, that gives the possiblity to decrease the room temperature with about 3 degrees in chosen periods of the day.
- By decreasing the temperature in periods of the day the energy used for heating can be reduced without compromising on the comfort.
- The thermostat communicates through the wireless Z-Wave standard just like other devices.
- The thermostat is secured against frost.
- Supported wake up interval: 5 - 30 minutes
- Clock adjustement: every 30 minutes
- 1x short press: toggle between comfort and setback operation
- 3x short press: network inclusion and exclusion
- 1x long press (5 seconds): link test
Remove the motor unit with the two release buttons from the thermostat to access the reset button. It's aside the sticker on right.
- 1x press: factory reset, also resets home/node id
LED status feedback
- Fast blink: inclusion/exclusion/waiting for wakeup interval configuration
- LED is lit: link test
- Slow blink: operation failed
- Short flash every 15s: battery low
Remove the motor when changing batteries, the device won't detect the change otherwise.