Private pictures as screensaver short
- Goto the LinuxMCE Admin Website-->Files & Media -> Screensaver menu.
- In the middle of the screen there is a box Flickr Script (Enabled). Click remove button to remover the Flickr pictures and disable the Flickr script.
- In the leftside tree structure you should see the folders that contain your private pictures.
- Click the folder from where you want pictures to be used for the screensaver.
- On the main screen you will see the pictures that are contained in the folder. Select the pictures you want to be used or use select all. This will add the screensaver attribute to your picture.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the screen.
- If there are a lot of pictures in the folder there will be a page selector at the bottom of the screen 1,2...
- In the top there will be still the Flickr box but this should say disabled now. Press the reload screensaver botton in that box and you should see your own pictures coming up in the screensaver and at the background of UI2 or UI3.
|This article is a stub and requires expansion|