|Version||Status||Date Updated||Updated By|
|This article is a stub and requires expansion|
- Add your ZWave lights
- Add the dsc panel.(what is a dsc panel?) Then add the alarm sensors.
- Turn on the Bluetooth mobile phone and enter the phone number for the phone (use a phone with service). Enter it like you would dial it.
- Add your Panasonic ip camera. It will ask which lights it can view and which sensors it’s close to. Associate it with the zwave light and an alarm sensor.
- Quick reload router, and arm the alarm (your default pin is 1234)
- Trip the sensor. Immediately the light associated with the sensor should come on and it should archive the camera video.
- You should hear a 30 second countdown, and then the TV turns on and plays the security breach video
- The mobile phone should ring and say ‘Security breach’ plus the name of the sensor, and offer to connect.
- When you say ‘yes’, you should see the WAP page with the description of the breach.
- If you hit the ‘talk’ button on the phone, the m/d’s should call you so you can speak through the house with the phone.
- Pressing the reset alarm button on the phone should reset the alarm
- in the LinuxMCE-admin web site should be a log of the breach with an archive of the video from the cameras.