It has become apparent, in the wake of recent attention that www.linuxmce.org needs serious overhaul. The following sections will serve as the design document for a new revision of the site.
Please contribute to the new documentation by joining the discussion on the wiki.
The purpose of the new site is to provide a friendly, approachable face for LinuxMCE to new users. It must:
- Provide links to understandable descriptions of the software
- Present a user-friendly image of the site
- Present a pleasing aesthetic to augment the above two requirements
- Provide project news that affects users
- Provide a way to easily download the software
- Provide entry to the Forums
- Provide entry to the Wiki for detailed documentation
Scratchpad for Content Pieces
The following pieces of copy do not have a section to go into yet, so they are put here, for now.